Pass Support Program
If a student does not pass the PMI-PBA exam on their first try, the pass support program allows students to retake the PMI-PBA course and meet 1 on 1 with a PMI-PBA certified instructor.
To qualify for the pass support program:
- The student must have completed all sections of the PMI-PBA course.
- The student must take their PMI-PBA exam within 1 month of completing the course. Date certificate was requested constitutes completion of the course.
- If the student is unable to secure an exam date within 1 month of completing the course due to availability at the nearest exam center or delay in approval of the application, like an audit, contact us at info@KnowledgeAdapters.com to let us know the situation and the scheduled exam date, and the pass support program will be honored.
- Students who do not pass their PMI-PBA exam can contact us at info@KnowledgeAdapters.com within a month of their exam. In the email, the student must provide:
- Their exam summary, and
- Preferred meeting times for a 15 minute session with a PMI-PBA certified instructor.
- A student may take advantage of the Pass Support Program up to 2 times, as long as they have completed all sections of the course each time they retake it and the PMI-PBA exam is scheduled within 1 month of re-taking the course.
- If the student does not pass their PMI-PBA exam a 3rd time, they may contact us at info@KnowledgeAdapters.com within a month of their exam for a refund of the course fee. In the email, the student must provide their exam summary and indicate they are looking for a refund.