Instant access to course upon purchase. Offered in partnership with PMI local chapters. Course completion certificates will be issued by the selected PMI chapter, chapter membership not required. This course is available to anyone in the world and PMI-PBA exams are now available online!
Business analysis opportunities are on the rise. Companies like Amazon have listed business analyst as one of their fastest growing nontechnical jobs. Another growing trend in many organizations is project resources are expected to be cross functional, especially as organizations shift to adaptive approaches of delivering smaller increments of functionality at a time. Regardless of job title, project professionals are being asked to not only manage a project, but to also elicit, specify, and manage requirements. Prove to employers that you have the business analysis skills by earning the PMI-PBA certification.
This course is a virtual, self-paced, on demand course created and taught by 1 of 4 core global authors of The PMI Guide to Business Analysis, Cheryl Lee. Until now, there has been a lack of accessibility to good quality, reasonably priced PMI-PBA exam prep courses. This is the ONLY on demand, self paced PMI-PBA Boot Camp course in the marketplace of exceptional quality, at this price point. With greater accessibility, we believe the uptake of the PMI-PBA certification will also surge to match the increased demand for business analysts.
Take a look at this video for more information on the course:
This course includes 90-day access to (due to Covid-19, course access will be extended to 180 days):
- Instructional videos full of examples
- Practice exam
- Flash cards
- Study groups to connect with others certifying at the same time.
- Access to a PMI-PBA certified instructor for questions
- Pass Support Program that gives you your money back if you do not pass the exam.
- 35 PDUs and contact hours - certificate of completion with PDU information will be issued by the selected PMI Chapter.
Here are a couple of sample videos:
PMI PDU Information:
- PMP: 35 Total (17 Technical, 8 Leadership, 10 Strategic & Business)
- PgMP: 35 Total (17 Technical, 8 Leadership, 10 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-ACP: 28 Total (10 Technical, 8 Leadership, 10 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-RMP: 19 Total (1 Technical, 8 Leadership, 10 Strategic & Business)
- PfMP: 35 Total (17 Technical, 8 Leadership, 10 Strategic & Business)
Download our FREE PMI-PBA Application Worksheet!
PILOT BONUS: Access to virtual, LIVE Q&A sessions with the course instructor – Cheryl Lee. These sessions are optional and are not required to obtain the PDUs or contact hours.
PMI-PBA is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.