Our workshop received rave reviews when run in person, so we decided to convert it to a 1 day virtual, self paced course!
You finally feel comfortable in your role as a business analyst working on waterfall projects, then BAM, you’re assigned to an agile project! As the sweat beads down your face, you’re wondering, now what? Well, don’t sweat it, this workshop will provide you with the tools and techniques you need to shine as an agile business analyst.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Tailor your existing business analysis processes, tools and techniques for adaptive projects.
- Use tools or perform techniques commonly used in adaptive environments to elicit, analyze, model, and prioritize requirements and to manage workflow. For example, persona analysis, collaborative games, feature models, story mapping, Kanban boards, and estimation poker.
- Document user stories and associated acceptance criteria commonly used in adaptive environments.
WARNING - be prepared to roll up your sleeves and have some fun! This workshop is fast paced, very hands on, and highly engaging.
Even though this is a web-based course, there are 8 hands on exercises where you will have the opportunity to practice the concepts learned in this course. I will also walk you through the answers to these exercises via an exercise debrief. If you still have questions, you have access to an instructor to obtain feedback.
Students will have 180 days access to the course.
PMI PDU Information:
- PMP: 7.5 Total (6.5 Technical, 1 Strategic & Business)
- PgMP: 7.5 Total (6.5 Technical, 1 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-ACP: 7.5 Total (6.5 Technical, 1 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-SP: 1 Total (1 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-RMP: 1 Total (1 Strategic & Business)
- PfMP: 1 Total (1 Strategic & Business)
- PMI-PBA: 7.5 Total (6.5 Technical, 1 Strategic & Business)